Unspun.agency ( ‘Unspun’, ‘we,’ ‘our, ‘us’) is an online service that provides users (‘you’) with reviews, personal recommendations, and comparisons from other users of marketing services agencies. Our website, mobile properties, and related applications (collectively our “website”) are part of Green Row Communications Ltd and is owned and operated by Green Row Communications Ltd.
We appreciate that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust and the confidentiality of your information very seriously and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services.
What information we collect from you.
How we use your information
With whom we share your information
How long we keep your information for
Your rights and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
How we protect your information
How you can contact us.
What Information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can be used to identify you as an individual or to contact you directly (“personal information”).
Personal information includes information you provide us such as your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We may also request information about your marketing services preferences, and needs.
You can chose not to provide this personal information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to benefit from the information on our website and the benefits offered on our website. For example only registered members are able to post reviews about the services of marketing agencies that they have had personal experience of, take part in discussion forums, email surveys, email Unspun content to themselves and others, access members only newsletters and strategy planning/market services planning content, and enter contests, surveys, or competitions. In addition some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
Other information we may choose to collect may also include details such as your IP address, information identifying your device, and website browsing history to the extent that information is about you.
Information about others
You will have the opportunity to provide information about marketing services agencies and contact information for other people through our Website. You must obtain the consent of the other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or modify their information will be available only through your account.
Information from other sources
Automatic collection of information
We automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit Unspun. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring website. We may also collect information about your online activity , such a s content viewed, pages visited, and searches and or reviews read. One of our goals in collecting this information automatically is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customise your user experience.
If you enter into any transactions with any third party suppliers of services facilitated by Unspun, we will collect payment information from you including your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. We will securely transmit this information to the third party ‘Stripe’ to complete the transaction.
Location information and other information from devices
When you use an Application on a Device, we will collect and use information about you in generally similar ways and for similar purposes as when you sue the Unspun Website. In addition, we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information. We may use location information collected from your Device or photos to enhance your use of the Application by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising. For example, we may use your location to show you reviews of market services agencies near you. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time, in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the Application and/or the functionality to tag your photos with location information. Please note that turning off location sharing may affect certain features of our app. If you have any queries about the privacy settings your device we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons ). Cookies are small text files are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. They are stored by your internet browser Cookies contain basic information about your internet use. Your browser sends these cookie back to the site every time you revisit it so that it can recognise your computer or mobile device and personalise and improve your site experience.
You can find out more detailed information about what cookies and similar technologies ( such as web beacons) we use in our Cookies Policy and Our Cookie Consent Tool.
* To help us customise the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognise your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. See Display of Advertising/Your Choices for more information about our online advertising practises and your choices.
* To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications ( by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the tools offered on our sites.
Display of Advertising/Your Choices
Unspun is committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our sites.
To do this, we may collect information about your searches and other site activities, and use this information to serve you with ads on on our sites or elsewhere on line that match your interests.
We only share your personal contact information (such as email addresses) with affiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements. You can chose not to receive relevant online advertising on other websites, based on your Unspun searches by clicking here.(*) Note that if you choose not to receive tailored adds, you will see online advertisements, but they will be more general and less relevant to you. Information on our policy in relation to email contact with you is set out below.
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising
Many of the advertisements you see on Unspun sites are served by Unspun or its service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites, and (2) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your interests.
How we use your information
Unspun uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- for registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site;
- to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about Unspun and invitations from the Unspun community;
- to enable us to publish your reviews, forum posts, and other content to the Unspun community;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to otherwise customise your experience with Unspun, including customising the ads shown to you;
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
We will send you email messages at the email address you provided to us when you signed up. We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of relevant opportunities on our Website and one way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information that we believe may provide you with useful information about your interests. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
Please review “Your rights and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” section below for more information.
With whom we share your information
Unspun may share your information with the following entities:
* Market service agencies who may fulfil your marketing needs. Throughout Unspun and its affiliated sites, all products and services provided by third-party suppliers are described as such.
* Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorise third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example,as necessary to operate features of our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailoring to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or used the information for any other purpose.
* Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third-party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
* Affiliated Websites. If you were referred to Unspun from another website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to Unspun.
We may also share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary….
- to comply with legitimate and enforceable injunctions, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection ore right available to us;
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
If you choose to create a profile on Unspun, certain information in your profile will be publicly viewable and identifiable by clicking your screen name. You will have the ability to view your profile as members of the public will see it.
Other than set out as above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertises the number of visitors our website receives. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How Long We Keep Your Information for
We may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity. The periods for which we retain your information depends on the purposes for which we collected it and we awe it.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. We may retain some information for a period of time after you have closed your account with us, for instance if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
Your rights and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information.
You can choose not to provide us with your personal information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on Unspun.
You have the right to ask us what personal information we have about you by contacting us at the address below ( see “Contact Us”), and we may charge a small fee for providing you with this information.
We try to ensure that your personal information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can also review, add or update the information you have provided to us by visiting your subscription page on our Website.
You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. If you decide to close your Unspun account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view.
You can close your Unspun account by contacting us using this form. We will send you an email to confirm your request. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
When you register as a member of Unspun you will have the opportunity to provide us with your marketing preferences, and will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email marketing messages from Unspun. As a registered Unspun member you can modify your choices at any then through the Email settings of your subscription page.
Whether registered as an Unspun member or not, you will also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such email we send.
Please note that we may send you other communications, including service announcements, and administrative messages relating to your Unspun account.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browsers from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Unspun, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using Unspun, and we are committed to protecting the information that we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical, and organisational measures to protect the personal information you provide us against unauthorised or unlawful access, use or disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction. For example, only authorised employees are permitted to access personal information between your system and ours, and between our systems and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to your information.
Unspun is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under the age of 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
How you can contact us
Call Recording and Monitoring
© 2016 Unspun.agency
All rights reserved